328 N. Sullivan Road #7
Spokane Valley, WA 99037
NEW IN TOWN
NEW IN TOWN
When Do You Need to License Your Vehicle?
You must license your vehicle in the state within 30 days of becoming a Washington resident. You are considered to be a resident when you register to vote, receive state benefits, apply for any state license at residential rates, or seek in-state tuition rates.
What Will You Need to License Your Vehicle?
• A Washington Driver's License.
• Manufacturer's Statement/Certificate of Origin, if new vehicle.
• Current title and registration. For titles held by lien holder, you will need a fax or photocopy of
the title being held by the lien holder. For lost titles, you will need to apply for a duplicate from
the statue of issuance.
• Certification that your vehicle has passed a Washington emission test if you live in an emissions
tested area. Click here for the Department of Ecology website for more information about
• Registered owners must bring identification. If vehicle is from another state and there will be
no change in registered owners, only one registered owner's signature is needed.
• Odometer Disclosure is needed when your vehicle is less than 10 years old. Both you and the
previous owner must sign the odometer disclosure statement when you are titling and licensing
your newly acquired vehicle.
• The weight of your vehicle (Travel trailers excluded).
• Licensing Fees & Taxes.
To renew your driver's license, Click Here to be redirected to the Department of Motor Vehicles
328 N. Sullivan Road #7 - Spokane Valley, WA 99037
© Copyright 2015 Auto Licensing Plus, LLC. All Rights Reserved.